The Church of St. Michael and All Angels: Hamstall Ridware. c 1120 A. D.

SKU: 16533

Stapled pamphlet from the church gives an overview of the history of the church from 1216-2007, and a history of the rectors in front up to current times. This church passed to Sir Thomas Leigh of Stoneleigh in 1601 and Lord Leigh is now the Patron of the living alternately with the Bishop of Lichfield and the Dean and Chapter of Lichfield Cathedral. The list of rectors shows Jane Austen's cousin Edward Cooper from 1799 to 1833. Pamphlet. NEW. $3.50